Monday, February 5, 2018

Sexual Control

It's all about sexual control. Control a man's sexual outlets and you control the man. If you control when, where, and how he gets to ejaculate, he will be putty in your hands. Punish him when he displeases you, and he will worship at your feet.

Now, of course, the word “punish” can be interpreted in many ways. Whether you choose to use corporal punishment, or withholding sexual pleasure, makes little (or no) difference. The important thing is that you maintain control.

If you don't believe me, suggest making up a contract, or agreement, as to what you and he can do. That is, what your limits are and what his are, can be very revealing. You might be surprised at what your partner does NOT include in his limits. While what he indicates his limits might be, it is equally important to pay attention to what he does not put as a limit. He may simply be embarrassed to talk about these things.

It is up to you to explore, and discover, those things that he enjoys, or tolerates, when it comes to punishments. You should be as inventive as you can when it comes to these things. If you lack the imagination, or simply can't think of anything new to try, there are many, many places on the internet to look for them (not to mention my own books).

Don't be shy. If he doesn't say that he won't put up with corporal punishment (spanking, paddling, etc.) then it give it a try. Cutting off his sexual access to you is also an excellent punishment, as is withholding ejaculation. He may even enjoy chastity. You won't know unless you can talk about it, or at least try it out.

Now, I know that it is never fun to have to punish him for something he has done that truly hurts. Maybe he has embarrassed you in front of one of your friends, or some other, equally painful, activity. It's never fun to punish someone for something they did that actually hurt you, emotionally. But for all other violations of your rules, his punishment should be fun. Fun for you, at any rate.

My point here is, the more ways you can learn to enjoy being in control of his sexual pleasure, the more you will want to continue it. He wants you to be in control. Learn to enjoy what he will willingly give you... Control of him!

Mistress Ivey

11 comments:

  1. Mistress Ivey,
    I can relate to this as I will be without a regular orgasm for all of 2018. My wife has already told me the ground rules; her rules. Just milking for me. That’s the rule and there’s “no exceptions” she said. If I somehow cheat my wife says there will be hell to pay. I promised her I wouldn’t. GR

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ms. Ivey, this link has one of the best T&D stories I have ever read. Was wondering if I can get some comments on what you think about it, from the Goddess of T&D herself !

    https://totseans.com/totse/en/erotica/erotic_fiction_aa_to_al/al_mary.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Mistress Ivey, any audios of yourself talking about T&D ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Mistress, as a long time T&D enthusiast, the below story was one of the best that I ever read. I can relate a lot of the stuff to what you have mentioned in your books. I am wondering if I can get some comments on the story from the Goddess of T&D !!

    https://totseans.com/totse/en/erotica/erotic_fiction_aa_to_al/al_mary.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Interesting story. What a premise! It is rather long for an online story, but very well written.

      Delete
    2. Thanks for your thoughts. Yes indeed, several of the strategies in your book turned to story - Dirty talk, Femdom, Fear as arousal tool, prostrate massage, ruined orgasm and so on.

      BTW, in case you are unaware, your webteases site doesn't work.
      http://iveyspage.com/ takes you to age verification, after which you get a "Not Found" error.

      Delete
    3. Sorry Ravi,
      I am aware that that site no longer works. I was hoping to put it all back together, but I had medical problems and have been unable to spend the time required to do it.

      Delete
  5. I agree Controlling his sex you own him. I have been doing this for many years now. The gains are undescribable. Not only that you make the sexual devise you need out of him, not what he needs.
    Thanks
    D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I keep wondering why so many women don't get it. Thanks for the confirmation, Dorinda!

      Delete