Wednesday, September 6, 2017

More Anal Fun

I have always said that you should be having fun (sexually speaking), especially if you have a male partner in chastity. So here is how I often do it...

I recently purchased a glass dildo from a company called 'PipeDreams.' They have created a whole line of glass dildos called 'Icicles'. The particular one I bought was #5 (pictured here). I tried it out on myself first, but the real fun came when I tried it out on my slave, nemo.

We had the house to ourselves and I bound him bent over the kitchen table. His arms were bound to the legs at the far end of the table and his ankles were bound to the legs at his end. Feeling that I had him securely bound, I put the Icicle in my favorite strap-on harness and proceeded to lube his anus.

Before I even attempted to enter him, I showed nemo what I intended to use. He was a little bit apprehensive, but then, he usually is whenever I don my strap-on harness. After applying some lubrication to the dildo, I pressed the tip against his tight little hole. Taking hold of his hips, I began pressing the forward firmly. Of course, all the while I was reassuring nemo that this would not hurt him. (If he relaxes enough, it won't.) I have to admit, when I used it myself, it felt really great.


We both thoroughly enjoyed the new toy and I managed to have fun while giving him some sorely needed attention. His lack of attention was partly my fault because the last few months have been full of all kinds of stress and even a little (mild) illness for both of us. You probably noticed a lack of posts during the past month or so. Well, I have been quite busy. So I felt as though I owed him a little pleasure, I just wanted to give it to him my way!

Nemo said that the swirl-ridge on this particular model really felt wonderful. He even mentioned that he is looking forward to the next time I use it. He also has his eye on a couple of other models that, in his words, “look especially interesting.”

I have not been very interested in sex because of all the stress, but I found a way to keep his attention and give him what he needed without having to allow him an orgasm. It also didn't require much in the way of thought on my part. After all, we all have our “down times,” but that's no reason to ignore your partner's needs. Let's face it, a sexually frustrated hubby is a happy hubby!

Mistress Ivey

5 comments:

  1. Mistress Ivey that dildo does look like it would be fun and from what you said nemo enjoyed being taken. For me when Robyn takes me I love the feeling of her opening me up and stretching my hole. You are very good for your slave.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have one just like that, and I think it is from the same company!!

    I was with my GF and working at getting her "ready". I got her going with my tongue on her labia and clit; when she said, "Go in...go in...", I reached down to where that dildo was hidden from her, and put it in about a half-inch into her vagina. And that's all it took! She sucked all the air out of the room.

    Did I mention that I had it sitting in a small tub of cold (not freezing!) water before it went into her? No? It was!

    She loved it. That cold sensation got her. Tried it warm, too, but cold is what she loved. We still laugh about that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did you get Nemo to let you tie hem down like that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I could only find a woman like you?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I sure hope your husband appreciates you, does a lot of men out there that would be more than willing to take his place! You could create a whole stable of submissive men, to use as you see fit, and I'm sure your husband would be just fine with it!

    ReplyDelete