Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Punishment

It's me, nemo, again... You know, there are many, MANY ways to punish your sub. I, for one, am not really into pain. So, paddling etc. is reserved for when I really need to learn a lesson. Most of the punishments I receive are less... Sadistic.

I have been made to stand with my nose against a wall, naked. I have been forced to drink my own ejaculate, something I really hate doing. I have been made to masturbate in the woods while standing in front of our car while Mistress sat in the driver's seat watching. I have even been bound to a post at a dungeon party simply because I said something mistress didn't like. That was quite embarrassing. I was not only naked and blindfolded, but people could touch me, put clips and clamps on me, or even rub ice on various parts of my body. While it was all rather erotic, I would much preferred to be able to walk around and converse with some of my friends.

I have had to masturbate while standing in the living room in front Mistress Ivey and at her direction. Normally, I am either not allowed to ejaculate or must ruin my own orgasm and consume the results. I really hate those punishments! Then there are the caged days where I spend some or all of a day in a steel cage. But I think the worst punishments are the ones where I am forced to cross-dress in some way. I don't even like wearing women's panties all day.

I guess what I am trying to say is that it is not the punishment that counts, but rather the way it is given. If done in fun, some can be  quite erotic, but when a scolding or demeaning lecture accompany the act, it becomes much less erotic. Mistress always makes sure that I have to do something that she finds entertaining. I guess that's why I often get punished for the slightest infraction.

nemo

No comments:

Post a Comment