Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Title Change

For reasons I don't really understand, I have been asked (for publication purposes) to change the name of the box set eBook and paperback that contains the entire (upgraded and enhanced) versions of all three volumes of 'The Marriage Counselor'.

So, I have decided to call it 'The Marriage Counselor – Complete Version' so that you can still tell that it is all three books plus upgrades and additions. I hope this will not cause any confusion for those of you who intend on purchasing one (or more) of these works of fiction.

Yes, the three original versions of the books are available NOW in both eBook and paperback (this time), and the new 'Complete Version' which contains all three books plus some additional material and better editing, will be available March 1st. However, you can only get the eBooks from Amazon this time. I had some problems with one of Smashwords distributors and it wasn't worth my time to make the necessary changes to suit one distributor. Thus, I am not using Smashwords for this release of the original eBooks. However, 'The Complete Version' eBook is available from Smashwords.

The paperbacks for the three original versions are only available from Amazon as well, but the 'Complete Version' is available from both Amazon and CreateSpace starting soon! You can pre-order a the eBook version from Amazon now and receive your copy on March 1, 2017 which is the scheduled release date for both eBook and paperback.

Thanks for your time.

Mistress Ivey

2 comments:

  1. Hi mistress Ivey, I really enjoy your blog and looking forward to reading your book. Please visit my blog and let me know what you think :) https://ourfemdomlife.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Mistress Ivey

    I just finished reading this book and absolutely loved it. Please keep writing more of this series. I just wish there was a place like this that really existed. The difference would be that, I(a male) would be going to see the doctor to have my wife brought in.......lol. Anyway thanks again for a great book.

    Tony

    ReplyDelete