Monday, July 18, 2016

Venus For Men

I have recently become aware of a product that I feel is definitely worth mentioning. I am sure many, if not all of you, have heard of the “Sybian” by Abco Research Associates. I have been aware of the “Sybian” for years but was not aware they also produce a product just as good for men!

The “Venus For Men” is a male masturbation aid that far out performs any other male masturbation aid I have ever come across. It is unique in what it does and how it does what it does. So what does it do? It can give your man the feeling of actual sex with a woman (or even better, as some of it's user's claim). It can be used to to help those with erection difficulties and can even create an ejaculation without an erection (or so they claim).

I have not, to date, used one of these devices on my hubby, or anyone else for that matter, but I would love to try it out. According to some users, a man can experience prolonged sexual pleasure because of the simple adjustments that can be made to both stroke and speed of the unit. I have read that simply by using a slow stroke, a man can last for hours. Imagine what you could do in the way of edging! If you were to control the unit, instead of allowing him to do it, you could go out shopping, and when you return, he would still not have ejaculated.

Think if it ladies, you could edge him or tease him for hours without ever getting your hands messy! Wouldn't that be a fun and unique experience!? Your guy would no longer beg you to tease him, but rather, he would beg you to use the Venus For Men on him. If you are of a mind to, you could give him more than one orgasm in a day. How many? That would be up to you to find out. But what fun you would both have learning just what this machine can do for you both!

There is even a pump system available to “enlarge” him for awhile. And an attachment to massage or suck his (or your) nipples. It even works on just the head of his penis if you like. It looks to be a very interesting device and I can't wait to try it out.

Check it out for yourself at https://venusformen.com/ and see what I am talking about.

Mistress Ivey

3 comments:

  1. I have this and it works very well. It can go as slow or as fast as you want. It's also great for post orgasm torture and it just keeps on going. There is a knock-off version of this for about half the cost, but reviews aren't near as good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love a penis pump to make my 7-8" penis larger for my wife. She edges me all the time now and I only get an orgasm maybe once every two weeks. And I have to eat my ejaculate.

    ReplyDelete