Thursday, March 17, 2016

DON'T Iggnore Him!

I have learned a few things about being a “Good Mistress” since my illness took hold of me. It seems that there things you can do even when you are “under the weather” (so to speak) as I have been for many months now. With little to do and not being able to get out much, I have been re-reading some of my own books. Don't you just hate it when you were right, but then didn't heed your own advice!?

It doesn't take much energy to tease your partner. I'm not talking about spending an hour with him tied to bed, but rather, only a few minutes here and there. If release from chastity (or lack there of) seems to be a problem, It takes no energy at all to lock the bedroom door and have him masturbate while you give him directions (or tease him about his technique). In fact, since we have a nice clear shower door, I can even sit just outside it and direct him while he is showering. Talking to him takes so little energy I think I could do it my sleep. Oops! I think I have done that...

Anyway, he is probably doing everything he can for you while you are down (and that's been a great deal in my case) so reward him. Call him into the room and tell him to lock the door. Have him pull his pants down to his knees and you can fondle him while you tell him what else you need done. Hopefully, you won't be down as long as have been (and may continue to be), but even a few days with no rewards can make a guy feel neglected.

So, in the future, take my advice and make a special effort to reward the special effort he is making to take care of you. It will be time well spent and, if your partner is as attentive as mine has been, he deserves it.

Mistress Ivey

3 comments:

  1. sorry to hear of your illness. i enjoy your blog and hope you will be feeling well again.
    jj

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are feeling better soon. My wife and I love your books. Maybe you should take this time to pen the next great novel. How to use chastity in a FLR or ???

    ReplyDelete
  3. During your time of illness, Your slave should be taking extra good care of You, Mistress Ivey. When you're not feeling well, it's not Your slave that needs attention, it should be reversed where he goes above and beyond his issues to take care of all Your needs. The slave should implicitly understand this when serving Mistress

    ReplyDelete