Friday, August 28, 2015

FLR Training Classes

I am proud to announce that, beginning in September, 2015, I will be teaming up with “Queenie” over at ConquerHim.com to help train women who want to setup or improve their Female Led Relationship. In the beginning, I will be monitoring her FLR Training Class as a student, as well as being a Guest Speaker for one of the classes. If you have been struggling with an FLR of your own, or you want to start one up with your husband, why don't you join me? It will be fun.

I am very excited about this opportunity to help Queenie teach other women how to become more dominant and to take charge of their Female Led Relationship.

Students will learn:
  • How to harness your feminine power
  • How to create protocols in your Female Led Relationship
  • How to correct rebellious submissive men
  • How to design your role in your Female Led Relationship
  • What power exchange means in a Female Led Relationship
  • How to understand your dominance style
  • How to become more confident as a dominant woman
  • How to stop being so nice all of the time
  • How to use your sexuality to motivate men

Finally! There is a training program that is not only for women, but that can really help you to make the most of your relationship. I would encourage all women whose husbands have been pushing them to become their Mistress or Goddess, to take this course. You will meet other women who have done it and some who, just like you, are learning to how.

All it takes is the courage to make the decision to invest in your future. If you want a better relationship, and you or your partner want you to be in charge, then you owe it to yourself to get the help you need to do it right. Sign up today!

Mistress Ivey

1 comment:

  1. My relationship with my last girlfriend might be classified as a female led relationship, but not in the degrading, humiliating ways that a lot of these female commenters associated female leadership as meaning female dominance and assault, with constant nauseating references to injury of testicles and penis, militant all you can eat character assassinations of men's self by hostile, violent females who belong in institutions, rather than head of households. My better half saw beauty and integrity with my being that I did not recognize within myself, until she helped me too see the real me. We each had strengths and abilities that we brought to the table to keep our home and mutual security safe and functional in our ever evolving demestic bliss. I trusted her unconditionally, and welcomed her experience raising children and co-captioning a commercial fishing vessel with 40+men under her command. She didn't make a fuss sharing shower and bedroom facilities with these men, and on the daily occasions when standing in front of her after getting out of the bathtub to accommodate her need to ensure my reproductive health and remaining ever vigilant in her commitment to ensure my testicular health and absence of tumors or lumps in view of her 16 year old daughter meant that a teenager would see me comply with her mother's orders and assume an undignified posture for a grown man, or boy, too be seen in, I don't hesitate to spread legs, bend over, grab my ankles and submit to invasive inspections and examinations that used to humiliate me as a boy growing up, but her daughter is a smart kid, and only see's her mother protecting her new stepfather from cancer and sterility while admitting from time too time, that having my privates exposed and handled in such an undignified manner by one beutiful lady while her equally beutiful daughter watches closely as she learns the ropes of female adulthood and married life, still embarrassed me too no end, but that was my shortcoming to deal with, and I fully supported her mother's efforts to teach her about male sexuality and how too maintain her husband's, and son's reproductive health and male function and that I feel very strongly about her right too know where her younger siblings will be comming from and be allowed to study and compare my penis and testicles with that of her younger brothers, and that the only time our reproductive organs could be considered sexualized (since her mom and me were nud all the time, and she slept above the sheets at night nude and sunbathed that way, too) except during sexual intercourse. Basically, the only time she had too ask permission to just reach out and take hold of a penis or testicles, or mature female breast or vulva, was during an activity that made my new stepdaughter unable to gain access to these areas of our bodies, when fully engaged in sexual intercourse, since her mommy and me were very hands on, touchy feely kinds of lovers. Here's to hoping she never reads that paragraph, because my willingness to honor her mother's wishes that her daughter always be welcome too observe, does not increase my comfort level towards having a discussion with the little angel about sliding my penis in and out of her mother's vagina, or the things we are doing xtoo each other's bodies with our hands and mouths. F--- no!!! I am not going to get cornered into having a conversation with a sixteen year old girl about sexual fetishes. No way, no how!

    ReplyDelete