Tuesday, April 7, 2015

FLR w/o BDSM?

Yes, you can have a female led relationship without BDSM. You will still need a certain amount of “Kink” though. But kink is something that varies from person to person. As the saying goes, “It's only kinky the first time.” Simply put, that means that once you have done something it becomes “old hat” as far as you are concerned.

If you are going to do an FLR right, there are two things that I believe are essential; 1) Chastity, to keep the guy from doing what he shouldn't; and 2) Tease and denial, because unless the guy is kept in an aroused state (as much as possible) he will lose interest in everything else.

Having said that, how you manage discipline, punishment (if at all), and control of your guy, is entirely up to you. You can get as kinky as you want (or not). I know one couple where the guy is not at all kinky but his wife is, to a greater extent. He wears a chastity belt to keep him in line and is teased on a regular basis. He does not get as many orgasms as he would like (unless you count ruined orgasms). He gets punished with a paddle when he needs it. Other than that, there really isn't any kink in their relationship. Well, he has rings on the sides of his chastity belt which are used to keep his hands from doing what they shouldn't whenever his cage is removed. Oh wait! That's a little kinky, isn't it?

Well however you look at it, besides the chastity and tease and denial, there does not need to be a great deal of kink involved in your relationship. And “chastity” does not mean you must use a device. There are a few men out there who don't need one. Some will actually obey their wives when told not to touch themselves, and some who just don't care to masturbate. Granted, these men are few and far between, but they do exist. But if your guy might masturbate when you are not around, then you will need some kind of device to keep him chaste.

And that's my lesson for the day...

Mistress Ivey

2 comments:

  1. Mistress Ivey, I am indeed one of those few and far between men out here that are kept in strict chastity but without the use of a device. When we first started our FLM, we used a cage and frankly, if it wasn't for that cage, I don't think it would be possible for me to be able to adhere to my strict rule of no touching. Last year I has a total of 4 full orgasms and so far this year I have had one. I have had some ruined orgasms along the way but not a lot.

    I am constantly aroused for my Mistress

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would say this post describes Ellie and my marriage pretty accurately. Ellie feels, at least at this point, that a chastity device does not allow me to show my devotion by forgoing my orgasms voluntarily. She prefers that I remain chaste by choice not by force. In addition there is little kink in our marriage. But I definitely agree, and Ellie has discovered that without the two elements you mentioned, chastity and tease / denial, this dynamic would not work for us. I would be unable to refrain from masturbation and would have little motivation to work for Ellie. I don't fully understand it, I just know it works, and frankly I feel better about myself as a person and a husband when the dynamic is in place and I am working hard for my woman.

    ReplyDelete