Sunday, October 19, 2014

Special Announcement

I need one special slave

I am in search of one special slave. This slave will NOT have to purchase tasks as all my other long-distance slaves do. He (or she) will be expected to obey my every command without question.

If you think you can measure up to my expectations, then you should send me an email with the Subject reading "One Slave". In the body of the email, tell me why you think I should choose you to be my special slave. What makes you unique? What makes you worthy?

Also include a brief story about what you think a typical day as my personal slave would be like. Yes, this is a fictional story. Do your best. I will select the applicant from the entries I receive in the next few weeks. So get your application in.

Send your email to:

Good Luck!

Mistress Ivey

No comments:

Post a Comment