Sunday, October 5, 2014

Obey Ms. Ivey

Yes, it's back!
My blog “Obey Ms.Ivey” is back online for all subs, slaves, Keyholders and Couples! If you are interested in becoming my slave, being trained as a couple or a Keyholder, then you will find instructions and links to get you started. Here is how it works...
Individuals: Male or females who wish to be my sub/slave may apply. I will evaluate you and give you tasks to perform for me. You will be tested, and controlled by me, personally. You may be teased, humiliated, used in ways that will thrill, arouse and test your ability to serve. It's a good place to start if you are looking for a Real-Time Mistress and want to be ready to serve her to the best of your ability.
Couples: I will help guide you through the rough spots or help you get started as a couple who want to learn about male chastity, being a Mistress, BDSM, or any other aspect of a Female Led Relationship you are interested in. I will be there to help guide you when you don't know what to do next. I will even give you ideas as to how you can keep your partner aroused.
Keyholders: Sign up using the “Couple's” page and I will guide you through everything from choosing a chastity device to how to keep your partner aroused from moment to moment, day to day, month to month. I will give you ideas of ways to punish, discipline, tease, or use your partner to make the most of your relationship, whatever it may be.
I will also be posting photos from time to time so that you will have some eye-candy to keep you coming back for more. So enjoy the site.
Mistress Ivey

No comments:

Post a Comment