Friday, August 22, 2014

More of What Men Want

In my last post I gave you a few ideas of the kinds of things men want as submissive, chastity (for lack of a better word) slaves. My husband (and life partner) has posted an interesting list of things that men often dream, or fantasize, about. If you are not familiar with the kinds of things that your husband (partner) dreams about, then perhaps you should take a look at this list. (You will find it here: http://teasedenialandcbt.blogspot.com/2014/08/activities-for-submissive-men.html )

It is a list of activities for submissive men, but in reality (at least for me) it is a nice list of things I can use when I want to tease him. No, I don't make him do everything on the list, but I talk about making him do those things when he is bound so that I can tease his cock. All I do is say things like, “Maybe I will have your cock pierced,” or, “I have been thinking about loaning you out to (whoever) because she has been asking if she could use you for a night.” Then I go on to add little details about what I have suggested.

It's a very easy way to get him and keep him aroused even though I am fondling him. Sometimes the pain from the clothespins can distract him enough to lose a little of his “hardness” so to speak. But with my words ringing in his ears, he couldn't get soft if he wanted to.

So take a look at the list on nemo's blog and see if you can't use them to stir your imagination as well as your partner's. You may be surprised how well these things work when you just want to spend five minutes with your hand in his pants to help motivate him during the day.

Mistress Ivey

No comments:

Post a Comment