Friday, April 20, 2012

Intro To Cuckolding

I have written very little on the subject of cuckolding because it is such a dangerous thing. It can, as I have said before, ruin a relationship. The main culprit is jealousy!

However, I did a little experimenting with my slave,nemo, recently and I have come up with a method of training your slave to accept being cuckolded. I am not going to tell you all about it here. Instead, I direct you to nemo's blog where he will tell you the story from his point of view. Just be aware, it took me six months to complete the training and get nemo to the point where I can now bring in any man I want and make nemo watch, or even participate, in our sexual activities.

I don't recommend cuckolding for every couple. In fact, please understand that I discourage it for most people. However, having said that, there are men (and women) who have strong fantasies about doing such things. So, with that in mind, I devised this little training program.

If you are interested, please click over to nemo's blog and read his post entitled, 'CuckoldTraining'.

Mistress Ivey

No comments:

Post a Comment